Coldplay, Live!

So it's the middle of the week, which means I generally don't have that much to say. When I came back from class today that AIM window popped up with a link to a site with footage from Coldplay's live concert in New York. Totally made my day. Over the break I caught a performance in Texas on PBS, but only the end of it. I missed the concert earlier this year around my birthday b/c money was tight and gas was outrageous then so finding this was very exciting. Yeah I am rambling on and on about it, so I should probably give you the link.
http://music.aol.com/network_live/concert_videos/coldplay/ondemand
Definitely take time to check it out. Hard to match the performances of Coldplay.
"A Message" and "Fix you" are my faves.
I'll wait and sum up some of the best tv shows of the week in my weekend post, which I think I'm going to start doing on a regular basis. I'm the only one who even reads this thing, so if some of the great shows this year (Commander in Chief, How I Met Your Mother, Everwood, and Prison Break) end up being canceled way before their time I will have some way of recording how good they were. American Dreams and Jack and Bobby were the tragic cancellations from last year, so tv execs, let's try to avoid doing the same thing this year with other quality shows.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home