Well folks, it's over
The Panthers exciting run to the Super Bowl was tragically cut short tonight by those obnoxious Seahawks. I have to admit, while watching the Denver-Pittsburgh game and seeing Pittsburgh emerge as the winner, I began to doubt whether we would be able to beat this hot Pittsburgh team if the Panthers were in fact to make it to Detroit. I think the Pittsburgh-Seattle matchup will be great and congrats to Seattle to making it to their first-ever Super Bowl. I remember how excited I was when the Panthers made it to the Super Bowl at the end of their 2003 season and they had only been around for 9 years then. Imagine how the Seahawks fans must be feeling right about now. I mean it's no Red Sox story, but they have something different. Can you imagine never having made it to the big game? The next 2 weeks will be quite a ride for them. I prefer Pittsburgh, but oh well...honestly, I'd rather have the Panthers be there. How surprising. So I will conclude this season with the same remark that I have been making since I was in the 6th grade: The Panthers will go to the Super Bowl next year...I can feel it. Here's to another great season, even if it didn't end the way I wanted it to, and here's hoping that we won't be plagued with injuries like we were in 2004. See you in Miami...signing off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home